Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm ALIVE!

I am so sorry for being MIA for a little chunk there. I came down with a deathly cold that made communication with the world low on my priority list...but I am healthy again!

Updates:
I made Tofu for the first time
I finally came up with a Halloween costume: Poison Ivy (from Batman)'s socially akward, rude, and dumb cousin Poison OAK!
I still don't have a job
I went to a pumpkin farm and saw pig races!

I am currently sitting in a coffee house/cafe/young people with lap tops kind of joint.
I like to pretend im working on my novel while I pathetically send my resume out to postings on internet job sites.

OH MY GOD SOMEONE JUST FELL DOWN THE STAIRCASE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
It was like a sign from above letting me know everything is going to be ok!

1 comment: