Monday, November 2, 2009

Back on the Temp Train!

oooooooook.
I am working this week for a private bank mortgage company. ( don't really know what that means).
I will be taking over for a lovely woman named Debbie who has a beard, and wears very ill fitting, sensible clothing. She was about 5'2 with orange puffy hair and sounded like a character from "Bill Swerski's Super Fans" on SNL.

I had my training with her this morning and excitedly asked "so you are going on vacation?"
To which debbie replied "nooo i'm havin my 5th knee surgery, I ain't tellin no body what im doin, not like they care any how"
"Oh!" I muttered..."at least you won't get sun burned!"

So I will be playing Pam Beesly all week in an office where they BLOCK THE INTERNET.
Other than answer the phone...I have no freaking idea what I am going to do all day. Blog...on paper? What is this 1846? How many "to do" lists can I make? Can I knit?

To get excited for my day, I decided to pack a lunch, which includes Baked Cheetos and a sandwich with Miracle Whip..which I bought with the goal of having a more jazzy sandwich.

Look out world. I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment