Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"The Nutcracker on horseback"

UM...WHAT?

I have recently discovered a theatre in town called "Noble Horse Theatre". I didn't think much of it, until I saw a poster advertising the winter show of "The Nutcracker on horseback". For those of you who do not know, I am not a lover of all of god's creatures. I'm sorry sarah mclachlan, but I'm just not.
Horses..are something I fear, and dread, and could happily live without ever seeing face to face. The idea of there being an entire THEATRE dedicated to performing plays, ON THEM...honestly makes me break out into hives. WHY! seriously...WHY IS THIS A THING?

http://www.noblehorsechicago.com/nutcracker.html

1 comment:

  1. I also share your fear of horses...Just look at there eyes.... Plus who is goign to pick up there poop during the show??

    ReplyDelete